Gloucester County New Jersey Wrongful Death Lawyer
Joseph Monaco, 2nd Generation Trial Lawyer
Call me at 609-277-3166
Unfortunately, preventable accidents happens every day including in Gloucester County, New Jersey. The worst scenario of all is when a loved one is wrongfully killed by someone’s reckless or careless conduct. The hardships resulting from a wrongful death reverberate through the entire family including spouses, parents and children. If you have needlessly lost someone in Gloucester County, call me, Joseph Monaco, Gloucester County Wrongful Death Lawyer, to obtain the help you need to make it through these difficult times.
Gloucester County Wrongful Death Cases are often very difficult to pursue because of their complexity. In addition, the emotional and financial difficulties for the surviving family members can be overwhelming. That’s why I have followed in my father’ footsteps in dedicating my life to helping those who find themselves in a position they never wanted to be in especially when caused by another person or big corporation’s negligence. As I pursue your family’s claim, I will always be sensitive to the emotional impact that is occurring.
Gloucester County Wrongful Death Damages:
- Medical and hospital bills
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Victim’s pain and suffering between the time of accident and death
- Loss of financial support including income
- Compensation for loss of services provided by victim
- Compensation for loss of care and comfort victim would have given
- Compensation for loss of training and guidance
- Loss of society and companionship from a lost spouse or parent
Call me Toll-Free at 855-Joe-Legal to receive a Free Consultation offering my over 25 years of experience as a New Jersey Trial Lawyer. My firm also offers the No Recovery, No Fee Guarantee. Call now before critical evidence is destroyed or lost. An early investigation is crucial in Gloucester County Wrongful Death cases.