Lancaster Pennsylvania Wrongful Death and Personal Injury Lawyer
Joseph Monaco, Second Generation Trial Lawyer
Call me at 855-563-5342
In Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, a person or corporation whose negligent or intentional acts cause a wrongful death or bodily injuries, will be held responsible for the payment of monetary damages. In a Lancaster Wrongful Death Case, the family may file a claim to recover damages they suffered as a result of the wrongful death. They may also be able to file a Lancaster Survival Action to recover damages the decedent sustained before death. This would include monetary compensation for pain and suffering as well as an award for lost wages and medical bills. If you or a loved one are wrongfully killed or injured in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, call me, Joseph Monaco, to learn your rights under applicable Pennsylvania laws.
Essential elements of a Lancaster, Pennsylvania Wrongful Death Action:
- Reckless or careless actions of another person, corporation or municipality;
- Such conduct was a factual cause of the wrongful death; and
- Surviving family members (beneficiaries) have suffered damages including economic and non-economic.
A Lancaster Pennsylvania Wrongful Death Action compensates beneficiaries for financial and emotional damages:
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of the decedent’s anticipated income based upon the decedent’s potential future earnings
- Loss of services that the decedent would have performed if not wrongfully killed
- Loss of decedent’s guidance and society; and
- Lost of decedent’s companionship and relations
Lancaster Pennsylvania Survival Action Damages include:
Decedent’s medical bills before death;
Decedent’s lost wages before death; and
Compensation for decedent’s conscious pain and suffering before death.
Convenient Lancaster Law Office Location
240 North Duke Street
Lancaster, PA 17602
Causes of Lancaster County Wrongful Deaths and Personal Injuries
Cal me Toll-Free at 855-Joe-Legal for a Free Consultation and the No Recovery, No Fee Guarantee. I handle wrongful death and bodily injury cases throughout Lancaster County, Pennsylvania including Ephrata, Elizabethtown and Columbia.