Salem County New Jersey Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer
Joseph Monaco, 2nd Generation Trial Lawyer
Call me at 609-277-3166
As our parents and grand-parents age, their care and medical needs become ever more complicated. When the burden becomes overwhelming, families have to make the emotional decision to place a loved one in a Salem County, New Jersey nursing home or assisted living facility. Unfortunately, many of these facilities put profits ahead a resident safety. As a result, our most vulnerable are too often subject to abuse and neglect leading to bodily injury or wrongful death. Call me, Joseph Monaco, Salem County Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer, if you believe a loved one is the victim of nursing home abuse. I will assist you in starting a proper investigation and determining what legal rights your loved one has including being awarded monetary compensation.
Signs of Salem County Nursing Home Abuse:
- Physical abuse including bruises and pressure marks
- Emotional abuse includes unexplained withdrawal from activities and unusual depression
- Neglect includes unattended medical needs, poor hygiene and unusual weight loss
- Verbal abuse includes belittling others, threats and other uses of power and control
- Exploitation includes sudden changes in financial situations
- Sexual abuse includes bruises around the breasts or genital area
New Jersey law requires nursing homes to report safety information including such things as staffing levels to the proper authorities. However, safety issues are still all too common when safety plays a back seat to profits. Salem County nursing homes offer various personnel to care for residents: clerks, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, housekeeping staff, certified nurse assistants, physicians and administrators. A lack of safety concerns in any one of these disciplines including under-staffing can lead to abuse or neglect. Call Toll-Free at 855-Joe-Legal to speak with me directly to receive answers to your questions and guidance on what steps need to be taken next to help your loved one. Your initial consultation is free and I offer the No Recovery, No Fee Guarantee.