South Jersey Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer
Joseph Monaco, 2nd Generation Trial Lawyer
Call me at 609-277-3166
Unfortunately, our parents and grand-parents who are in their golden years too often are not well enough to enjoy them. Again and again they are unable to live independently thereby requiring their families to put our faith in nursing homes. Not only is care financially draining, it can also be fraught with abuse and neglect by nursing home staff. If you believe a loved one has been subject to nursing home abuse in South Jersey, call me, Joseph Monaco, South Jersey Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer, to learn what recourse your family has including whether monetary compensation is available.
Signs of South Jersey Nursing Home Abuse:
- Physical abuse including bruises, pressure marks, broken bones and lacerations
- Emotional abuse includes unexplained withdrawal from activities and unusual depression
- Neglect includes unattended medical needs, poor hygiene and unusual weight loss
- Verbal abuse includes belittling others, threats and other uses of power and control
- Exploitation includes sudden changes in financial situations
- Sexual abuse includes bruises around the breasts or genital area
The average cost of nursing home care in South Jersey is $10,646. The majority of which is paid for by Medicaid. There are over 52,000 Medicaid beds available in New Jersey for those in need. To protect loved ones, New Jersey law requires nursing homes to report safety information including such things as staffing levels. It is known that more staff means better care provided to loved ones. South Jersey nursing homes use a mix of personnel to care for residents: clerks, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, housekeeping staff, certified nurse assistants, physicians and administrators. A lack of safety concerns in any one of these disciplines can lead to abuse or neglect.
If you put your trust in me as your Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer, I will speak with you directly to get answers to your questions and address your concerns. The initial consultation is free. If you choose to hire me, my law firm only gets paid if you win. I offer the No Recovery, No Fee Guarantee.