Willingboro New Jersey
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Lawyer
Call or text me at 609-277-3166
As a New Jersey Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Lawyer, I have helped Willingboro residents and their families who needlessly find themselves victims of another person or corporation’ s reckless or negligent behavior. If you or a family member have been wrongfully injured or killed in Willingboro, New Jersey, whether by a motor vehicle accident, medical malpractice, defective product, dangerous property, dog bite, work accident or nursing home abuse – I will work tirelessly to make sure you receive full and fair compensation for your injuries. As a Willngboro Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Lawyer, I am always available to meet in my office or speak by phone or communicate by email to help you and your family. I will guide you every step of the way to a successful conclusion of your personal injury or wrongful death claim.
Being the victim of a car accident or medical malpractice can be a frightening experience. Injury victims not only have to cope with significant physical pain, but they also have to deal with the resulting financial hardships including medical bills, car repairs and lost wages. To make sure you receive the monetary compensation you deserve as quickly as possible, you should make the smart choice to hire a lawyer. There are many issues best left to a lawyer to deal with including negotiating with the insurance companies and handling the paperwork. Call me to learn how I will protect your rights including receiving just compensation under New Jersey Law.
Why Choose Joseph Monaco as your Willingboro Personal Injury Lawyer?
- I am not afraid to take on the big insurance companies and corporations to protect my clients
- I have over 25 years of experience of knowing when to settle or go to trial
- I understand that claims are more about people and not just dollars and cents
- I have the reputation as a strong litigator to help ensure a fair recovery
- I will handle your case at no costs to you until we win, and if there is no recovery, you will owe my office nothing
- I am available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- I will make house calls if you are unable to come to my office because of your injuries