Middlesex County New Jersey
Premises Liability & Slip and Fall Lawyer
Call or text me at 609-277-3166
The big insurance companies and corporations like to place blame on the injury victim in premises liability claims, especially in slip and fall accidents. They argue that the slip and fall victim was not looking where she was walking or was clumsy. It is not surprising that insurance companies try to shift the blame. After all, they increase their profits when they pay you as little as possible. That’s why it is important to hire a Middlesex County New Jersey Premises Liability & Slip and Fall Lawyer to make sure your or your loved one’s rights are protected. As a Middlesex County Slip and Fall Lawyer, I, Joseph Monaco, understand your concerns and will work tirelessly to make sure your case receives my over 25 years of experience.
A slip and fall claim is also known as a premises liability claim. Other types of Middlesex County premises liability cases are:
- Merchandise falling off shelves at places like Home Depot or Walmart
- Collapsing decks from the weight of guests
- Lack of proper building security leading to an assault or murder at a hotel or mall
- Building code violations leading to unsafe stairs or a collapse
- Failing to properly maintain an amusement ride
- Failure to mark the depth of a pool or have a lifeguard
- Elevator doors closing on customers
- Escalators stopping or jolting suddenly leading to a fall
- Construction site accidents
- Serving alcohol to a minor or visibly intoxicated adult
If you or a loved one are injured by a property owner, manager or tenant’s reckless or careless failure to keep a property safe, you should seek immediate medical treatment and when you are still at the scene of the accident, you or a friend should take photographs of the dangerous condition and determine whether there were any witnesses or if the accident was captured by surveillance video. It is important to take photos before the condition is repaired or changes. It is also crucial that you hire me, Joseph Monaco, early on in the process. As a Middlesex County Premises Liability Lawyer, I will immediately investigate your claim and work to find answers to the many questions that may arise in a Middlesex County New Jersey premises liability claim.
New Jersey Trial lawyer
If you or a loved one have been injured or wrongfully killed in Middlesex County, New Jersey, call or text me, Joseph Monaco, at 609-277-3166. As a New Jersey Trial Lawyer, I offer a Free Consultation with over 25 years experience. I handle cases throughout Middlesex County including areas such as Woodbridge, Edison and New Brunswick.